Console Ed. Split-screen?

On of my favorite things for me and my girlfriend to do was play this game and we always wanted to play it together. From what I'm seeing, it looks like there might not be a split-screen type mode and fully resorted to online play only... that is really cool but I would also love the option to split screen as we only have one ps4. Thoughts?

On of my favorite things for me and my girlfriend to do was play this game and we always wanted to play it together. From what I'm seeing, it looks like there might not be a split-screen type mode and fully resorted to online play only... that is really cool but I would also love the option to split screen as we only have one ps4. Thoughts?

It's not a guarantee that Don't Starve Together will be on the PS4. But it will be on PC. But you know, I think it'd be cool on PS4, having a PS4 myself :). But if it were to come to PS4 split screen sounds like a good idea to me!

Hello,I have PS4 and I'm going to buy Don't Starve : Console Edition to my PS4 and I would like to play Don't Starve with split-screen option (or whatever it called).I really want this.I hope so.

:snarlingspider:

As stated elsewhere, they will start with it being on PC< then see about it being ported to other platforms DS is on. 

Nothing has been discussed in any way shape or form about split screen as this will be done with network play be it "internet" or "local" network. 

Archived