Don't Starve Together... Customized Charecters?

I am just wondering how what charecters will be used for DST, I know there is nothing solid yet but I would like some people's opinions on how they think what charecters will be used. Personaly I hope we can customize charecters instead of the default single player charecters, or maybe we could use the steam workshop charecters? anyways I just wanted to see what people think on the subject of custom charecters/Steam Workshop charecters thanks for reading! (this is my first time posting in a forum)

Alright thanks for the replies and I think that's great! I would also love if they added a rp experience like if you started with a basic customized charecter (100 health,sanity and hunger) and select different perks or talents. I know that most likely this will never happen but that would be an awesome idea to become a adventre with 150 health, 125 sanity and 180 hunger for example or a hunger crazed cannibal who has 200 health, 80 hunger and 85 sanity. Idk just some thoughts

Alright thanks for the replies and I think that's great! I would also love if they added a rp experience like if you started with a basic customized charecter (100 health,sanity and hunger) and select different perks or talents. I know that most likely this will never happen but that would be an awesome idea to become a adventre with 150 health, 125 sanity and 180 hunger for example or a hunger crazed cannibal who has 200 health, 80 hunger and 85 sanity. Idk just some thoughts

Play as WX and you'll get an experience sort of like that.

Archived