Dawn...

I did a search and some posts do mention the word dawn, but they talk about special monsters or special things during dawn...

I found it strange when I started playing that it got pitch black and then bright, and I know they say, "It's always darkest before the dawn," but then that implies there is a dawn...

I heard of a mod out there that cuts the twilight time in half and puts the darkest hours in the middle of that...

I guessing Klei thought of that, but I don't know...  It seems like it would make it harder to move about and get things done without light on you... As it is, right now you can travel until the hour hand gets to about the middle of the 'afternoon' and then run back to base before it gets pitch-black... That's pretty good for getting things done...

However,  I'd love to see dawn added into Don't Starve, at least as an official options (as I don't like unofficial mods... Its just... Well, its complicated, I don't like unofficial mods for this game.)

So, since I can't allow myself to use an unofficial mod, I'd love to see it added to the game officially. :)

Archived