Favorite Main Menu themes

Morgan17

WRONG!

This armour was standard issue government power armour; Enclave is quiet different.

Fallout Nerd here.

Technically, only the Winterized T51-B Power Armor is government power armor. There are others that the United States Government used, but T51-B in general was used by militaries around the world. Later on, it was adopted and rebuilt by groups such as The Brotherhood and The Enclave, but not until long after the Great War.

Technically, only the Winterized T51-B Power Armor is government power armor. There are others that the United States Government used, but T51-B in general was used by militaries around the world. Later on, it was adopted and rebuilt by groups such as The Brotherhood and The Enclave, but not until long after the Great War.

Eh, Agree to disagree.

*   E   *

The Enclave Now and Forever!

ER MA GAWD! I love fallout.  I think that is brotherhood of steel power armor.  Gawd I love fallout, and I have beat both Fallout3 and New Vegas.  

Played the 2nd one? If not; I strongly urge you to. Dated in terms of graphics but this game can hold a candle to anything nowadays/

Archived