Custom Character Template with Detailed Guide

Hello! I am trying to work on my first custom character and I am using the tutorials on the forums as a guide (ie. The Artist's Guide to Character/item Modding post). I am working on all the character artwork first and I am getting a bit confused as to what piece goes to what associated action/position. On the character creation tutorial post there is a picture of the sample character template with alphabetical letters placed over the pieces and a basic key which tells you what that part does. This helped a lot in understanding what each facial expression does. The parts I am mostly getting confused about are the arms, legs and torso positions. In the sample character template they are listed as such, but it is pretty difficult to tell which arm or leg is supposed to be for what associated character position or action (after all, most characters arm and leg pieces just look like sticks). 

I was hoping someone else had already figured this out and can actually label the parts in detail. I know I could probably use a lot of trial and error to change each piece one at a time and then check it in game to see what it has affected, but if someone else already did this then I would prefer not spending time I don't have to. Thanks! 

Archived