[Mod Request] Yoshi

FlakeyCups

Hello. I'm not sure how this all works.. sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area or something. Alright let me start off by saying I have no idea how to draw, I can help come up with some perks and what not, but for the actually drawing aspect I've got nothing. Anyway, let explain why I so desperately want Yoshi in this game.

My friends and I have just started this youtube gaming channel known as SquareMindzGaming. It's a rather retro gaming channel where we play N64 Games and a whole bunch of other classic video games. Each member of the channel has a specific Nintendo Representative. We chose this rep due to who we played the most on Super Smash Bros 64. I've selected Yoshi. Now as to why that has anything to do with Don't Starve.

I happened to discovered Don't Starve on youtube by some..JarDev guy?  Of course I saw Markiplier testing out his mod but I wasn't truly interested until I saw all the JarDev videos. The moment I showed it to my friends, they instantly became hooked on it and we all grabbed it. One of the members had his dream come true, being able to play as Link(Dark Link was a bonus!), and some of the others have found characters they're willing to use for recording. I am okay with using a different character as well, but I thought I'd see if there was anyone who could possibly make a Yoshi Mod for me. I know it's a lot to ask for, but if there's anyone who is up to doing it, I would be sure to credit you on the channel and every video I have involving your mod.

Thank you for taking the time to read this...whoever does..

Thanks alot! I'm really glad you liked it.

This sounds like a cute mod. I'll tell you IF I get the art done for a yoshi any time soon.

I'm NOT saying I'll be your artist for it, I'm saying I may be if I get some extra time to not work on Coraline with.

Right now I suck in art (and in grammar, sorry but English is not my natural language).

Anyway, if you can find someone to do the art, I can make the code for you, if you are still interested. Just give me some details.

I'll check this topic again the next week (I can't use Internet anytime, sadly...), tell me if you still need help and, as I told you, give me some details about how do you want the character to be.

Archived