FEZ fanart and custom characters.

Wulfrie looks really amazing. I especially love those gloves. I like gloves.

Wandao on the other hand.. From a lore view, she makes no sense whatsoever. Maxwell's closest female companion was Charlie, and Wandao here doesn't have any resemblance to either of them. Wandao's devil costume is ironically unfitting, considering the fact that Maxwell was never the "true" demon. And even if Wandao was Maxwell's stepdaughter, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have survived considering how blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Just Wulfric and Wanda :)

Yeah it doesn't have to have any sense. For me it's just cute. What if Maxwell could have a daughter who would follow him and accidently get into this mess. I also like idea of some happy kid in this universe. Everyone seems rather grumpy or lunatic, and that little imp could bring some good mood. But well being ginger she could be some relative of Woodie or Maxwell's niece or whatever :p. Maxwell deserves some humanity! :C

Just some quick sketches. I think some of them would work as quite nice characters.

Pretty good for just quick sketches. I had thought of using the glowberries you get from the depth worms as a light source instead of eating them by using a fishing rod, a rope, and a glowberry on the end of the hook that you wear on your head, but the mining hat you made looks much better and less silly then my design  :grin:

Keep up the great work.

Edited by Warden