A little problem with Reign of Giants language.

Hello!

Today I installed A game - Don't Starve: Reign of Giants.

Problem is in language. I installed game in Russian... And I have no Idea where to find English language pack, and I have no Idea how to install any language pack. Can someone would be nice, and tell me what I need to do exactly? I really, really hope to feedback. Thanks guys!

Go to mods. If there is file called Russian language pack or workshop(bunchofnumbers) then see their modinfos and delete them and erase from modsettings.

@kraken121, it can be bought on russian page... And if even not, we DK that...

which Russian page is that? 

I saw one or two during searching for DS to buy for the lowest price it can be (on SA) 7 months ago. (1€=4zlote (polish currency), so DS then costed me 60 zloty when I have 10 zloty pocket money for a month...).

I am from Russia and I've never seen official russian version of DS on any online store. Usually they sold Steam or standalone english version and was just providing a link for russian patch. Maybe I am wrong, but this one (that installs already with russian language) sounds like a pirated repack from one of the many torrents.

I am from Russia and I've never seen official russian version of DS on any online store. Usually they sold Steam or standalone english version and was just providing a link for russian patch. Maybe I am wrong, but this one (that installs already with russian language) sounds like a pirated repack from one of the many torrents.

yeah this, I did a search in Russian and it only led me to pirated stuff, I know the steam version, the gog version, the humble version do not offer it, I do not believe there are any other official sources for this game...

Archived