Character vegetarian

Hi everybody,

Why not to add a new character who is vegetarian ?

Points of life: 120.

Points of hunger: 120.

Mental health: 240.

Points of damages: 8.

Characteristic: Vegetarian, Health reduced (Life, Hunger, Damages), Good mental health.
Sex: Girl.

Appearance: Long brown hair, slim.

(Her health is reduced because she is vegetarian not because she is a girl, i reduced the points of life, hunger and damages of Wilson of 20% and i have increase the mental health of Wilson of 20%).

We can eat some meat and some fish but remove 40 points of mental health and more if it is the food which usually removes from it.

So what do you think ?

We are less good health when we are vegetarian, and it is for more difficulty.

As a vegetarian I simply must interject! XP I am way healthier than most people I know, I say the vegetarian character should have three times as much health as Wilson! NO! Four times as much health! As a side note, I'm also much less sane than the people I know, so this vegetarian character should also have poor sanity! three times less sanity! NO! four! 

EDIT: *Repeats the same points or hours*

tumblr_mjyr96RvS71qmi4qio1_400.gif

As a vegetarian I simply must interject! XP I am way healthier than most people I know, I say the vegetarian character should have three times as much health as Wilson! NO! Four times as much health! As a side note, I'm also much less sane than the people I know, so this vegetarian character should also have poor sanity! three times less sanity! NO! four! 

EDIT: *Repeats the same points or hours*

tumblr_mjyr96RvS71qmi4qio1_400.gif

Sorry if i hurt you, me think that it is a bad idea of disadvantaged according to vegetarian, me rather think of putting something.

i disagree, why?

i agree

I change that.

Archived