An idea for Webber

So,I've been thinking about Webber in don't starve together and I realize it may be hard for him to live with other characters. I was thinking maybe if you were Webber you could live away from everyone else and become the spider king!! He could regularly meet with the other players and discuss trade and territory. Maybe one day Webber will grow tired of the other players and launch a massive spider invasion!! :p. I guess this idea might be sorted more towards PvP but I think it's a cool idea. Also whoever is playing as Webber might get a bit lonely! ( also my first ever words on the forum.. Yay!! )

I'd love another monster type character for this situation then. So he could have help with trying to take out the other characters. Maybe a cave monster. Like a rocklobster character. Like it could be the players' choice in game if they want war with the monsters or want to live with them. I am also a new member to the forums so yay

I don't think people would split out a person trapped in a spider just because he hangs out with a spider (like the meaning "don't judge a book by it's cover." which can mean don't judge someone by how they look or the cover of a book can be misleading.) Even if Wolfgang wouldn't be happy with Webber, it's understandable that spider don't have 4 legs and also don't look like humans.

Archived