I know they're still just working on the ideas for the PC/Steam edition of the game. However I want to put in my 2 cents when or if it comes to the PS4. I currently only have 'Don't Starve' for the PS4 and love it. 

First off I would LOVE to have a couch co-op game; where we have multiple controllers for the game and share the one screen. Yes I know a divided screen can be an issue; but I would love the option. I mean the people I want to play with don't have a PS4, and I always enjoy sitting together with a friend playing over playing with a friend online. It is a very different experience.

Personally I'm willing to pay for a Multiplayer Mod if it included the couch co-op. 

Any thoughts from other PS4 players about offline mode?
Or requests for the PS4 version of multiplayer?

I found another thread with the couch co-op option
(didn't come up when I was trying to search for such topics):

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/36768-couch-co-op/

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35989-don%E2%80%99t-starve-together-multiplayer-officially-coming-summer-2014/

Quoted from JoeW

"What platforms will Don’t Starve Together be available on?

Similar to everything we’ve done with Don’t Starve, it will begin on Steam / Standalone. Beyond that, it’s too early to tell."

Yes I realize that hence the phrasing "when or if it comes to the PS4".

I figure there are other PS4 players that have an opinion on it and figure this be a good place to discuss it.

Whether other PS4 players are interested and what they would like in this as well as what my own opinion on this matter is. I didn't find any threads on the matter so I made one. 

Yes I realize that hence the phrasing "when or if it comes to the PS4".

I figure there are other PS4 players that have an opinion on it and figure this be a good place to discuss it.

Whether other PS4 players are interested and what they would like in this as well as what my own opinion on this matter is. I didn't find any threads on the matter so I made one. 

Personally I hope they do bring DST to the PS4. I only know the game exists because of Playstation Plus, and since the DLC will be coming soon I don't see why we wouldn't get it. I like the idea of having split screens I think it would be good even if it only worked for two players. 

Archived