Don't Starve Together Multiplayer Balancing

Don't Starve Single player makes the usual Don't Starve player overpowered. Using the Pan Flute makes all near by enemies fall asleep. Well it seems pretty unfair to have that in Don't Starve Together doesn't it? Other weapons such as the Sleep Dart and Ice Staff give very unfair advantages to other players.

Don't Starve Single player makes the usual Don't Starve player overpowered. Using the Pan Flute makes all near by enemies fall asleep. Well it seems pretty unfair to have that in Don't Starve Together doesn't it? Other weapons such as the Sleep Dart and Ice Staff give very unfair advantages to other players.

So.... your talking PvP... which isn't even confirmed to even be in. Its called don't starve together so you play together... My thoughts at least... if pvp is added they'll balance it. They always do.

I highly doubt PvP will be a main aspect of DS Together and will probably be turned off by default. If it was there would be a lot of problems.

I can picture that one guy joining the session as Maxwell and removing everyone from the game using his starting gear.

Archived