WEBBER!Please vote!

Webber characteristic  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Change webber to more spider-like character and varieties follower spider!

• Yes,I Agreed.
    • Good thing but I disagree.
    • Disagree, there's no way Don't Starve play like that.
    • Don't care about spider, let him be bullied.
    • I wanna webber be like spiderman. :P

Guys, webber are really lack of supporting followers. All are hostile towards him! Poor kid :(. So it really hard to make an variety of army. So I suggest that spider caves and  Depth weller have their own dens that is renewable so that webber can change their dens location. Moving onto surface perhaps? It is really unfair that rabbit can move their dens!

The characteristic should be change to spider-like! It reduce sanity with on days and stay sanity when night. And they should craft something friendly-spider.

This is because webber has a spider body and a boy's mind. So physically, it affect on the outside whether the mind wants to or not. Right? 

Please support our bullied character in Don't starve. Or just play a simple boring-spider-like-normal-character.

You can still get rock lobsters and damaged clockworks from the caves and bring them to the surface to have more follower variety(though your rock lobsters get attacked by your spider followers), it's just the pig- and bunnymen that don't like you. I don't think you should be able to build spilagmites on the surface though. Cave spiders can be made your followers aswell btw.

You can still get rock lobsters and damaged clockworks from the caves and bring them to the surface to have more follower variety, it's just the pig- and bunnymen that don't like you. I don't think you should be able to build spilagmites on the surface though, the cave spiders should live in the caves only. I would however be up for the ability to befriend cave spiders, dangling depth dwellers and warrior spiders alike (maybe even spider queens with an expensive craftable food item).

Pretty sure you can tame all cave spiders.

Also don't forget that catcoons are hostile to you as Webber.

Pretty sure you can tame all cave spiders.

Also don't forget that catcoons are hostile to you as Webber.

You're right, Webber actually CAN befriend them(didn't know it was possible, and neither does the OP so it seems).. Well, nvm that bit of my reply then.

Webber is perfectly fine like that. He doesn't need new perks, he can already excel in caves and ruins right now. He can already craft spider eggs and if I'm not mistaken, they can be placed underground. He doesn't need the ability to move cave spiders around. If anything, he is too strong at the moment (I would make it so that 1 meat/small meat only befriend 1 spider, just like the pigs).

As for the spider-like abilities, it has been discussed in the past and was not implemented by the devs =\

I am sorry, but I find Webber one of the most entertaining character to play right now, with his current perks. He is far from boring, he changes our play style from the normal characters (without overdoing it).

Webber is attacked by pigman and bunnymen.  I think this is unfair.  I was once trying to barter with king pig, but then I was ganged up on pigs.  On the other hand, webber can keep spider pets.  Although it is hard to find spiders sometimes, (even if you have a spider nest.).  Pigs can be a working task force.  Maybe if there was a way to barter with king pig, so the other pigs were like "Alright you okay . . .  for a spider" *pig hair flip* (and then webber rode on a spider queen and killed everyone.)

Webber is attacked by pigman and bunnymen.  I think this is unfair.  I was once trying to barter with king pig, but then I was ganged up on pigs.  On the other hand, webber can keep spider pets.  Although it is hard to find spiders sometimes, (even if you have a spider nest.).  Pigs can be a working task force.  Maybe if there was a way to barter with king pig, so the other pigs were like "Alright you okay . . .  for a spider" *pig hair flip* (and then webber rode on a spider queen and killed everyone.)

Just a tip: If you want to barter with the Pig King, wait until it is dusk, the pigs will hide in their houses and you will be free to trade with him without being disturbed!

Archived