Any tips...

Try to distract them with beefalo, spiders or something else, and then either get away and hope they don't find you, or take them on one at a time.

I took mine over to a beefalo herd and that helped to distract them, and then I killed them one at a time (with Wigfrid - she handled them fairly easily).  The beefalo did manage to kill at least one for me though.

...on how to kill the moslings ? Because I ran in the whole map with them and they're still following me T__T

I walled them in. and they didn't seemed to want to destroy the walls just kept doing they tasman devil tornado thing than murdered them one by one.

I walled them in. and they didn't seemed to want to destroy the walls just kept doing they tasman devil tornado thing than murdered them one by one.

I guess it's the better solution. Isn't it ?

I got killed anyway... RIP Wigfrid. 

You can kill them without getting hurt(i tried and win it!), i ran all night with them making their tornados... T.T  But when the day have come, i pick my spear and stick them one hit by one hit...until they all die...with 10 hp...

I guess it's the better solution. Isn't it ?

I got killed anyway... RIP Wigfrid. 

Well it was originally a pengull pen, but i didn't realized they can destroy walls, so it didn't worked out, but since then i'm always building a small walled of area for the mooslings and it worked so far.

Archived