Don't Starve: Console Edition

I have to give kudos to the DS on a PC, but I bought a Playstation 4 just to play DS. I have found it upsetting to read that this game isn't going much further. I love that there will be a multi-player option soon, as well as enjoy the latest expansion. While I wait for the DLC on the Console Edition, I hope Klei will have more games announced soon.

Klei have already released their first official DLC: Reign of Giants on steam. Multiplayer has also been confirmed for Don't Starve. Both the DLC and multiplayer expansion will be released on PS4 no doubt. Unfortunately you may have to wait for a while.

No one can be sure if Don't Starve will get more content in the future. A caves DLC, Lava Caves may be planned who knows?

Hope this helps.

We have not confirmed that Don't Starve Together will make it to PS4. We would like to do it, but we simply don't know that it's something we will be able to do. When we can say one way or the other, we will make sure to announce it. 

It did help I guess. It would be nice to be a beta tester for the DLC. M guessing the company needs more time to grow in order to do some of these things. The multi-player not being set in stone was upsetting to read. I was also hoping to see a PSvita version, as remote play isn't enough! Reign of Giants is nice on a PC, but it doesn't capture the player as a gaming console does. Also, it would be nice to use my keyboard with DS:CE.

Btw, kudos on the contact support. A Klei rep got back very quickly.

We have not confirmed that Don't Starve Together will make it to PS4. We would like to do it, but we simply don't know that it's something we will be able to do. When we can say one way or the other, we will make sure to announce it. 

So what about ROG console edition please?

So what about ROG console edition please?

We don't have an announced date for Reign of Giants on PS4 just yet - but it should be coming sometime soon. Once we have more details, we'll be sure to let you guys know!

It takes a bit longer for the PS4 version of RoG to go up because it needs to go through Sony's certification process before it can launch on the PlayStation Store/PSN. I know you guys are excited for it, and we really appreciate your patience!

Archived