don't starve together questions, issues, etc.

Guest TheLonelyWolfie

Guest TheLonelyWolfie

there were a few things I thought of when I heard about dst. as I think of more i'll update. for now though:

1. will new things made for dst (new creatures, items etc) be added to the single player version as well? i hope so.

2. what about Chester? will there be multiple of him? my thoughts: one Chester, whoever finds him first gets him. if you steal the eye bone or take it from the dead player, hes yours now. 

3. an option to take other peoples stuff if its left lying around. why not? if they leave it, well...

4. to build on that last, traps?

5.  taking unique items. personally, i'm for it. they should be as available as any other item. some people say they could make you overpowered, but they have their bonus attributes, it wouldn't be too unfair, and working together it could be a great help. although there could be certain restrictions, like wickerbottoms books not working as well with other players, the talking axe not being as good with other players.

thats all for now, i'll update later, maybe make a poll

Feel free to discuss all ya like, but we have several threads already about this, and as the previous poster said, we only have a bit of info to go on. Everything else is pure speculation. Go and have a look at them. There's quite a few interesting topics, from a game design and mechanic perspective.

1. I think no. Because they should not be adding more new creatures, items etc to DST. We only need to change from the base game what makes multiplayer possible (This is my opinion)

5.Character's unique items should be exactly that. Unique items to the character.

Archived