Raining Cats and Dogs

I don't really see what will it add to the game besides another horde of homeless (and agressive) mobs. I mean we already have hound waves and there are 9 catcoons in each stump, why more? Or do you wanna witness a screenfull of fighting catcoons?

I don't really see what will it add to the game besides another horde of homeless (and agressive) mobs. I mean we already have hound waves and there are 9 catcoons in each stump, why more? Or do you wanna witness a screenfull of fighting catcoons?

I don't mean like an endless stream of hounds and catcoons, I mean like about 3 of each per storm.  Just a silly little thing to make rainstorms a bit harder.

I don't mean like an endless stream of hounds and catcoons, I mean like about 3 of each per storm.  Just a silly little thing to make rainstorms a bit harder.

Well if its like 3-4 mobs per storm its fine. I don't see how it'll make rain storms harder though. Hound waves are coming in bigger numbers and catcoons are harmless until you smack them yourself. As something rare and funny to surprise players its fine though.

Still I'd like it if you could repair tree stump or something else making catcoons renewable, as frog rains are just obliterating catcoon population. As are hounds and bees in spring...

Archived