Wooden thing

There will be a few spoilers....

Ok ive looked around and cant find any info on this particular tidbit and any help would be appriciated thanks. im on a mission to build the perfect base in the hardest world possible so ive been collecting items from the map that are finite to ship to the next world. with that said i set my world when i first start the game to huge to have as much content as possible but when i go thought the wooden thing it does not ask me to set my world generation stats. does this mean my choices carry over or does it mean it takes it out of my hands? does this apply to all the stats or no? thanks again in advance!

There will be a few spoilers....

Ok ive looked around and cant find any info on this particular tidbit and any help would be appriciated thanks. im on a mission to build the perfect base in the hardest world possible so ive been collecting items from the map that are finite to ship to the next world. with that said i set my world when i first start the game to huge to have as much content as possible but when i go thought the wooden thing it does not ask me to set my world generation stats. does this mean my choices carry over or does it mean it takes it out of my hands? does this apply to all the stats or no? thanks again in advance!

The adventure mode is separate from the normal game, and so if you die you go right back to the beginning of the door. You will have to redo the worlds but your regular sandbox mode isn't effected by adventure mode, this also means you can not change anything as far as stats either. Adventure mode is just simply put...a pain in the buttocks so good luck and make sure you take only the important things over to each world.  ^_^

Archived