Bought the game, day 45, first impressions + question

Draken

[copied from my post on google groups]Overall it's good. Still a beta, still a lot missing (need more depth), but you can see this is going places.The good :Exploration. Discovering all the possibilities of tools and combinations. Relaxing gameplay. Nice graphic style.The bad :Trees hide stuff and prevent them from being looted. Having an army of pigs is too noisy and gets annoying fast. Pigs try to attack tentacles but can't and get killed... either let them attack, or let them follow me when i run away from tentacles.The ugly :I am now nearly on day 50 and i haven't won yet... Where is this going? What should i do? Explored the whole island, food is not a problem i have both carrot and meat farms and coffers full with them. I cleared the whole island of spiders and put the eggs safely in a box. Researched everything, made everything, every hat, backup voodoo doll for revival. BUT HOW DO I WIN?I'd hate to have to die (suicide, because i can't die at this point from anything) just to see my score... Please tell me there is an endgame... ?(If not, do i need to die/suicide in order to play the other characters?)

Edited by Draken

Please tell me there is an endgame... ?(If not, do i need to die/suicide in order to play the other characters?)

There isn't even a mid-game yet. Which is bad because you'll have to wait for the game to be finished, but GOOD because that means this is just the tip of the iceberg, and lot's of contents are planned for the future.PS: Yes, you have to die to unlock the new characters, but don't rush into it yet because they aren't THAT different. The only thing that changes right now is how they look and what they say (which is very fun to read, I admit).