So I play as WX-78 prominently and when it rains it of course like every other character, builds up the wetness meter and it takes time to go down. I think it'd be a neat idea to have some type of animation to show that your character has dried off, instead of just the sound. I don't always notice the sound so it would be helpful, at least to me. Maybe just as an idle and so that it doesn't interrupt other animations such as fighting.

Maybe water droplets flying off them in the higher levels of the wetness meter when they're moving, standing there dripping when they're not. If you're standing still when the wetness meter hits 0, maybe the character just quickly shakes their head and a last few droplets go flying off. 

I'd love to see characters look and animate more like they're drenched the more soaked they get.

I can only imagine that would be animation hell.

I didn't think of that tbh but it would be interesting! Maybe even if the character did a little flick of their feet to get larger amounts of water out? I know animation isn't exactly easy @m@ I'm going to a school and I have to learn about it

Archived