Ice Cream shouldn't spoil in an ice box

Ice cream contains milk, which can spoil. Melted ice becomes water which can just be frozen again. 

(Not talking about DS, I forget the crockpot recipe for ice cream)

1 Electric Milk, 1 Ice, 1 Honey, and 1 something that's not a veggie, meat or a stick.

And Ice Cream can refreeze again irl.

1 Electric Milk, 1 Ice, 1 Honey, and 1 something that's not a veggie, meat or a stick.

And Ice Cream can refreeze again irl.

From the sites I visited, it said re-frozen ice cream shouldn't be eaten.

But I do agree that it should last A LOT longer than all the other foods when in the ice box.

From the sites I visited, it said re-frozen ice cream shouldn't be eaten.

But I do agree that it should last A LOT longer than all the other foods when in the ice box.

DS is full of ironic aspects. For example, lichens are the quickest to spoil item in the game (2 days), which is very ironic, as lichens have an incredibly low water content and also contain chemicals that allow them to stay fresh for a long time (sometimes decades). But every time you suggest that some aspect should be made more realistic, some people say, that this is a fantasy game and should not be realistic. But I think the most obvious misrepresentations of reality (lichens, ice cream, etc.) should be explained in the lore or amended.

Also, on the subject of food spoilage, is the freezer as good in the winter? I haven't tested this yet, but if it isn't I feel that it should work that way.

Also one of the reasons I felt it shouldn't refreeze because that might make ice-cream too good.

Archived