I wonder how the world map work? Will you be able to see what other players have discovered too or you'll all have your own maps: that's what I want to know.

And in my opinion every player should have their own map so they would stick together and go over threats with togetherness, cause that's what this is all about after all, right? Plus linked maps would make it OP and the worldcan be discovered all around in matter or minutes, especially the smallest Default map (thought I would takr Huge map on multiplayer).

No, what I meant is that yoy can't see where other players have went. If they are somewhere where you've already explored you'll see their icon on the map. If they are not somewhere where you have discovered yet you don't see them.

Sharing a map would make the game easier from a co-operative sense as they will be able to share what they've seen easily and they will be able to work together to explore the map efficiently. However, not sharing a map would make it slightly more challenging but it wouldn't be the most taxing mechanic. I don't mind what they decide to do. However, if PvP becomes a thing it would be best if maps couldn't be shared.

Sharing a map would make the game easier from a co-operative sense as they will be able to share what they've seen easily and they will be able to work together to explore the map efficiently. However, not sharing a map would make it slightly more challenging but it wouldn't be the most taxing mechanic. I don't mind what they decide to do. However, if PvP becomes a thing it would be best if maps couldn't be shared.

This. Whether we see where another player has gone or not, the player exploring will probably alert us to danger or a useful resource up ahead anyway. If PvP is a thing then I would agree that map sharing should be turned off permanently. Like in Age of Empires or Advanced Wars.

Archived