Just Speculating About Togetherness

Hi i am a brand new poster to the forums. I absolutely adore this game and want to give thanks to everyone at Klei for providing such a fun game.

Allot of people on the forums seem distressed that Klei is abandoning single player to exclusively support multiplayer. I find it strange that the fans would think Klei would change their fan friendly policies and just abandon them. I personally speculate that Klei will add more then just multiplayer in their "Don't Starve Together" dlc. I think they will probably add a character or two and items that will be added to the base game... maybe not a ton of things but some to change up the experience a bit. What does everyone else think?

p.s: If Klei does add characters i would greatly appreciate if Wallace would be considered in the choices. He looks really cool.

I think lots of cool things will happen, but I will have to get over some past expectations to enjoy some of them. Which I will later deny ever being a stick in the mud about.

I think the devs need a tf2 medic gif though.

I wonder why it would take 4 months to build this? I mean it's mostly just letting 4 players to play together on one world and many others playing in different worlds! Is it the mechanics that crash the game? When are we gonna get a teaser like the four ones we got flfor RoG?

That is why i think they are adding more than just multiplayer because that is allot of time to have anyone who is not a part of setting up multiplayer doing nothing. not that I'm saying they would be doing nothing but in 4 months i think they can make a descent amount of content including multiplayer.

Archived