Game crashed upon entering the Caves...

Hey everyone,

It's been ages since I posted here. I've recently bought the RoG DLC and I've been playing as Wilson for about 64 days now. Today I decided to enter the Caves, but guess what, the game crashed. Now my save file seems to be corrupted and I've lost all of my progress. 

Any way to solve this? I'm not planning to start all over again. Especially not after having survived a dreadfully long and boring summer. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Oddberry126

PS: it's about night time here, so it might take a couple of hours before I reply here again.

Hey everyone,

It's been ages since I posted here. I've recently bought the RoG DLC and I've been playing as Wilson for about 64 days now. Today I decided to enter the Caves, but guess what, the game crashed. Now my save file seems to be corrupted and I've lost all of my progress. 

Any way to solve this? I'm not planning to start all over again. Especially not after having survived a dreadfully long and boring summer.

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Oddberry126

PS: it's about night time here, so it might take a couple of hours before I reply here again.

So why playing don't starve? 

You started at spring man!

Yeah! Night time is here, bring your torch or.....

So why playing don't starve? 

You started at spring man!

Yeah! Night time is here, bring your torch or.....

I meant that this crash occurred in the evening in real time. I started my game in Autumn, according to me the best season to start in, as it is the most 'neutral' and least annoying season to play in. 'Cus during Spring bees get so damn agressive, during Winter you freeze, and during Summer it's almost impossible to explore, no matter what you do. So yeah. 

Anyway, I'm still looking for help with my crashed game. Mods? Anyone? 

Last time I made such a topic, people offered help much quicker. 

Archived