Custom prefab blueprints and save/load error

I put a blueprint for a custom prefab in a character's starting inventory, which works just fine. But when I save and reload without using the blueprint, the blueprint disappears after reloading the save. The log shows the following error:

SpawnSaveRecord [nil, <prefab>_blueprint] FAILED

Then when I try to spawn the blueprint manually via debugspawn, it says the blueprint doesn't exist.

Is there a command I have to put into the prefab file to add the blueprint to the list or something?

Blueprints should be added automatically... I can help you, but I need some more info (log.txt, code fragments...)

Ps.: If you want to add known recipe to the character, there is another way of doing this (I think)...

Blueprints should be added automatically... I can help you, but I need some more info (log.txt, code fragments...)

Ps.: If you want to add known recipe to the character, there is another way of doing this (I think)...

Have you created a recipe for the blueprinted prefab?

Right, blueprint will be added, if there is recipe linked to it...

Probably the easiest way to go about this would be to just download the character and see for yourself.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=255833508

Download the character and start a new game. After the world is generated and Maxwell stops talking, take note on the two blueprints in your inventory. Don't use them. Instead, save and quit to the main menu then reload the save. One of the blueprints should now be missing and the aforementioned error will be in the log. You can take a look at my lua files and tell me if something is missing. To the best of my knowledge, making a blueprint just involves putting "_blueprint" after the prefab's name in the instance you want a blueprint.

Archived