Doing a lets play on this game - Giving away a copy if the series takes off!

nethervvoid

Hey guys. Just got this game on Steam over the weekend, and put out Ep 1 today. Will be doing a 20 min episode per day as long as the series takes off.

Also, I'll be giving away the extra steam key I got for this game if the series is successful! Please check out Ep 1, and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Edited by nethervvoid

Not bad, you have the Youtuber "voice" which is good but of course as someone who already has played the game it is a little bit boring but for those who don't which is the people who you get the most attention from (because of your give-away) it is probably much better :D

I would suggest taking more 'risks' every so often, perhaps you should use torches during the night so it isn't boring for the viewer, even if you can't do much it is better than just waiting around.

P.S. Still shove me into that give-away if you want, my friend also wants this game :)

pretty good, though on the taking risks subject that khrayfish brought up, if you are going to use torches be carefull they run out very fast. I would suggest something more along the lines of killing spidernests.

edit: i cant wait untill you run into more mobs, your reaction to the tallbird was pretty funny.

Great work there, alwasy nice to see people having fun with the game in videos.

Thanks! The game makes it pretty easy to have fun. lol

pretty good, though on the taking risks subject that khrayfish brought up, if you are going to use torches be carefull they run out very fast. I would suggest something more along the lines of killing spidernests.

edit: i cant wait untill you run into more mobs, your reaction to the tallbird was pretty funny.

Can I eventually actually fight off mobs? lol I have yet to survive a mob attack.

Ep 2!