Ideas?

I can't agree more, life sucks in Vancouver. I get seasonal aff3ctiv3 disorder due to the sheer rainfall and shade. Also,flowers, not angry bees, try to kill me in Spring time -as I'm allergic to pollen. 

wow. you have flowers in vancouver? where? wait... is this a canadian thing? because in my part of europe our cities barely have trees left, let alone flowers.

wow. you have flowers in vancouver? where? wait... is this a canadian thing? because in my part of europe our cities barely have trees left, let alone flowers.

Vancouver is like a combination of London and Amsterdam, tulips grow like weeds here. And, no. Sadly this is more of a regional thing. There are birch trees and grasses everywhere outside of Vancouver, and do mind the maples  :mad-new:  (their syrups make your car sticky if you park it beside the curb). 

Anyway, keep in mind that Canada is far and wide, so biome variation tend to be a bit extreme. 

Vancouver is like a combination of London and Amsterdam, tulips grow like weeds here. And, no. Sadly this is more of a regional thing. There are birch trees and grasses everywhere outside of Vancouver, and do mind the maples  :mad-new:  (their syrups make your car sticky if you park it beside the curb). 

Anyway, keep in mind that Canada is far and wide, so biome variation tend to be a bit extreme. 

a combination of london and amsterdam where tulips grow like weeds sounds like an awesome place to be honestly. esp if it's north enough to see the aurora.

a combination of london and amsterdam where tulips grow like weeds sounds like an awesome place to be honestly. esp if it's north enough to see the aurora.

That is stereotype, we can't see the aurora. You have to go really north to see that stuff.

Archived