So, I tried the Old Bell for the first time, oops!

Oh... my... god...

So I was messing around with moleworms, trying to relocate one closer to my rebuild base to see if I could farm him a bit. I feed him two flints, after wich he beelines to my base, the moleworm grabs the Old Bell that was lying on the floor there AND RINGS IT!!!

Sad Wolfgang...

post-205588-0-98852900-1398928802_thumb.

Oh... my... god...

So I was messing around with moleworms, trying to relocate one closer to my rebuild base to see if I could farm him a bit. I feed him two flints, after wich he beelines to my base, the moleworm grabs the Old Bell that was lying on the floor there AND RINGS IT!!!

Sad Wolfgang...

What? How is that even possible!

Death by moleworm, LOL. Only slightly less embarrassing than death by frogs. And I have died to frogs.

I feel your pain. The same thing happened to me last night, I still cant believe it happened. There was stuff all over the ground as I was half way through another base rebuild and I could hear a moleworm beavering about in the backgroud but I ignored him. And then I heard the old bell ring. I stood confused for a few seconds wondering if I was hearing things then the ground started shaking and I just got out of the way as the foot came down on the base. After a few stunned seconds I couldn't do anything else but laugh.

I did get my old bell back though. I tracked him down the next day and when I killed him he gave up the old bell and some flint.

Archived