I made a booboo

I accidentally checked the "gift" box, and realized once it was too late, so now I only got one beta key, when in fact, I need two. Is there any way I can revert this?

Or, should I claim the gift key, and then get the Steam key through the options menu?

why you dont make a post in the trade section of the forums there are a lot of peps that are willing to trade a copy of dont starve against other stuff (got a copy of jamestown myself fot my dont starve copy ^^)

or do i misunderstand the post maybe you should clarify what you want to tell at least for me who at least speaks english pretty well dont realy get the point from what i understand you either now have a second copy and dont have someone to give to or you dont got the second copy (maybe im just stupid at understanding the whole sentence :D)

Edited by Mr.P

I bought the game through PayPal, and I only got one beta key, instead of two. My brother and I split the cost for the game, so we would get a copy each. I only got one key, though.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought it from the Humble Bundle widget, I would guess. Through PayPal.

I bought the game through PayPal, and I only got one beta key, instead of two. My brother and I split the cost for the game, so we would get a copy each. I only got one key, though.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought it from the Humble Bundle widget, I would guess. Through PayPal.

The Humble Bundle widget actually gives 4 keys, 2 for Steam and 2 for Chrome. I believe you should be able to redeem that Humble Bundle gift code, then you'll have access to all 4 keys to distribute however you'd like.