I need some ideas

lyall_f

I started making my first don't stave mod out of curiosity. I currently have a character that also comes with a human (biped) companion however I don't really have any ideas for what the character will actually be. I need some idea's of what I can make him or her as well as the follower.

I had a character idea the other day, but have no skill at modding, so I'll throw it at you.

Wally is a rather un-athletic (low strength) guy going to a private boarding school in Nova Scotia. He currently acts as the mascot, Rocky the Rock Wallaby for the school's football team The Fighting Rock Wallabies. My idea was the Wally starts with the mascot suit (head=helmet, suit=clothing) which would keep him warm in the winter, but would overheat him in the summer. The mascot suit was also tied to Wally's sanity, and when it ran below half he would start thinking he was a monster, and become more powerful, but would also require more food.

That being said, there is no reason he couldn't just assume the mascot suit was alive when he ran low on sanity.  

Archived