Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

"Alright, then."

Vilsig clears his throat, then continues in a sarcastic voice. 

"Hello, lady and no gentlemen, to Vilsig's egotistical show of terrifying power!  Not for the sane.  With that out of the way, let's begin!"

The shade collapses into a shapeless mess, and starts to change.

Vilsig reforms into a gigantic serpent, thin and sinewy like a piece of rope.  He is covered in ridged scales, which are so smooth and close together they look like skin.  Thousands of bony legs that look like they would belong on a spider erupt out of his back, lifting him off the ground.  Dark purple liquid pours between his numerous teeth, hissing and steaming where it touches the ground.

"Hm.  How's this?"  He asks Alma.

(Yup.)

Wilson: According to Rustlung....years and years...I lost count, myself. Here, you're welcome to some of this. It's not the most hearty thing in the world, but you'll need something to keep your strength up.

Wilson handed Hugos some of the carrots and a wooden tray with cooked berries on it.

For some reason, Vilsig finds Alma's suggestion hilarious, as he collapses into uncontrollable laughter. 

"My dear, this is not the time for strategy or plotting.  This is the time for showing off!  Seeing the true extent of my power!"

(Place yer bets on how insane Vilsig will be at the end of this.)

Edited by Quiet