Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

(NOT THE REALM OF MEANWHILE!  ANYTHING BUT THAT!)

Name: Alexander

Race: Human

Personality: Alexander is so polite, you'd sometimes wish he'd just stop.  He is rather shy, but makes friends rather easily because he's so damn likeable.  (watch me fail at keeping in character because all my other characters are evil monsters.)

Abilities: Alex can see in the dark, to an extent.  However, because he's just a kid, he's pretty weak and can die quite easily.  So don't get too attached.

(If you thought there was something wrong with Marcy, you were right.

To put it in simple words, Alma put some sort of "parasite" inside of her: one of her corrupted souls.

When she went to sleep, the parasite-soul found her way to connect with Alma, and that's why Marcy woke up screaming.

And now, that soul is trying to do it's job...)

Marcy looks confused.

"Bunnies?"

( ....No, please? To be perfectly honest, Battal went overboard with Vilsig. And I brought that up with him. Which is a part of the reason why he turned control over to you. That, and he was abandoning forums. You don't have to overdo it. Really. I'd rather it be moderately violent when it is violent.)

"Fine, just don't do anything rash, okay? We're in rough enough shape as it is."

Soon, they came across the Bunnyman camp. A series of giant carrots turned into houses. Four bunnymen casually bounced around the place. One of them hopped over to Wilson and the others, and looked down at them with a goofy smile. Wilson faked a smile and waved at it in a friendly manner.