A new character: Wade!

No pictures because I just came up with this idea.

Wade

The Priviledged

"There is no problem that power can't solve."

*Has an unstable mind

*Only eats top class food

Wade is a rich boy who has been in the good all his life. Never has he broken a bone, never has he gone without food, never has he felt sadness. That is, until he woke up one morning and found himself in the middle of nowhere.

-------------------------------------------------------

Health: 125 (Lower because hes a rich kid and the stereotype is all rich kids can't hold their own in a fight)

Sanity: 300

Hunger: 150

Damage multiplier: See below

Speed multiplier: See below

Hunger drain multiplier: See below

>Has an unstable mind

As seen above, Wade's stats change when his sanity lowers. Because he's a rich kid, this kind of behaviour was never seen in him, because there was no reason for him to become insane. Then, when he became in this strange new world, his survival instinct slowly gets the better of him, and he becomes the beast that was locked inside him for so long.

Damage Multiplier: x.75 with 300-200 sanity, x1 with 100-200 sanity, x1.50 with 0-100 sanity

Speed multiplier: x1 with 300-200 sanity, x1.25 with 100-200 sanity, x1.50 with 0-100 sanity

Hunger Drain Multiplier: x1 with 300-200 sanity, x1.5 with 100-200 sanity, x2.5 with 0-100 sanity

This should also warrent some kind of change in appearance with each decreasing level of sanity.

>Only eats top class food

Wade only eats crock pot foods when he is sane. When below 100 sanity, he'll eat anything, but that is knocked back by his loss of hunger when insane. When attempting to eat a not-crock pot food, he might exclaim something like: "I don't know where that has been!" or "Too unrefined for my tastes."

Aw, I thought this would be a bug hunter character. Damage bonus against spiders/bees/mosquitos, and maybe getting a golden nugget whenever the game crashes.

the majority of players wouldn't get that :p but I guess they really wouldn't have to

Archived