World Generation Settings

Felt like this didnt belong in a different thread, just started another thread for it.

You can do any of the following:

Post your world generation settings (By, i guess starting a new game and showing us the settings you usually do?)

Talk about world generation settings

and some more i'm too lazy to list. but you get the idea. You can also post a screenshot of your save files to... i dont know, show off your save files or something?

post-357078-0-81927900-1396732916_thumb.

Couldnt fit them all into one paint thing, so have another.

post-357078-0-80354000-1396732961_thumb.

I am ready for the easy mode comments.

Most of my words:

Day set to long day as you have

Land loop always, world to huge

No killer bee nests, less dogs

Sometimes:

Mandrake roots to lots

cats to lots (wish there was a middle ground between "more" and "lots" , one is to little the other is too much)

No dogs

Only Autumn and Spring (trying that for world exploring)

Most of my words:

Day set to long day as you have

Land loop always, world to huge

No killer bee nests, less dogs

Sometimes:

Mandrake roots to lots

cats to lots (wish there was a middle ground between "more" and "lots" , one is to little the other is too much)

No dogs

Only Autumn and Spring (trying that for world exploring)

A lot of the time i set killer bees to none, but since i barely saw them anyway i just set them to less.

Well, here are my settings.

t7NmYHx.png

I mainly try to increase the rates of various hostiles, that are either fun to fight, or fun to build a strategy around. I don't increase stuff that would make the game easier, or the world too "messy" (Mactusk dens and chess pieces everywhere, for instance). I don't know if changing the settings for the giants does anything, but I wanted guaranteed spawns, so I increased them. I still haven't encountered Krampus, despite him being on "More"

The only one that isn't listed here is setting the starting season to spring, which I do because I like the sense of progressing through the year that you get with it, and I appreciate the days getting longer at the start.

Archived