Third spring and no Goose/Moose

Hi everyone

The title says it all i've encountered all giants except Moose/Goose its my third Spring and i still have no idea how to summon him like the birchnuts for dragonfly or just wait like deerclops and bearger if any of you as advice or just hints they are welcome.

Hi everyone

The title says it all i've encountered all giants except Moose/Goose its my third Spring and i still have no idea how to summon him like the birchnuts for dragonfly or just wait like deerclops and bearger if any of you as advice or just hints they are welcome.

You need to find MoodeGoose's egg, apparently it spawns somewhere in your world when it's spring.

And about that Dragonfly, can you summon him with birchnuts? how?

i kill birch gardians and drop birchnuts on the floor after some time i hear him moaning (or see fire catching everywhere) sometimes i takes more than 40 irchnuts to summon him i dont know exctely how it works

thk u so much for info i'm going travellinnnnn!^^

i kill birch gardians and drop birchnuts on the floor after some time i hear him moaning (or see fire catching everywhere) sometimes i takes more than 40 irchnuts to summon him i dont know exctely how it works

thk u so much for info i'm going travellinnnnn!^^

If you find it please let me know can see MooseGoose's egg on the map, I'm hunting it my self too :)

According to the Gmoose's code, he won't spawn near you unless there are three base structures within 30 units of you. He spawns on the 2nd-4th day of Spring, so just camp your base during that period and it should show up.

he should show up where?? in my base near my base?? i cznt get any information about him anywhere everybody talk about his loot his mosling but im sure thy just debug spawn him using mod im not interessed in mod ect i want to find the real one

Archived