Idea for Webber

So, looking through Webber's examine quotes, the way he says "we", combined with the fact that some quotes are much more sinister sounding than others, says that he is

sharing his body with the spider monster that ate him, as we all know

So, to add to the effect, Webber should be voiced by two instruments, one for each "personality".

while I like the idea it would probably be best to leave his voice as it is or at least change his current instrument to something else in order to do this

his voice is already hard on my ears as well as Wigfrid's to the point where I barely can play either of them and if I do I have to turn the volume down so much I can barely hear the game and I'm sure I'm not the only one

adding two instruments over each other could cause even more problems

while I like the idea it would probably be best to leave his voice as it is or at least change his current instrument to something else in order to do this

his voice is already hard on my ears as well as Wigfrid's to the point where I barely can play either of them and if I do I have to turn the volume down so much I can barely hear the game and I'm sure I'm not the only one

adding two instruments over each other could cause even more problems

I hadn't meant two instruments over each other. I had meant that the "innocent" quotes (like the wood wall, alchemy engine, etc.) would have a different voice from the "evil" quotes (picked up crow, arguably cooked meat, etc.). 

I hadn't meant two instruments over each other. I had meant that the "innocent" quotes (like the wood wall, alchemy engine, etc.) would have a different voice from the "evil" quotes (picked up crow, arguably cooked meat, etc.). 

ah I assumed you meant layered over each other since that's what a lot of people seem to do when they make characters like that

in that case I wouldn't be opposed to the idea - maybe the current voice would be the more sinister one and they could find a different instrument for the innocent examinations??

Archived