WX-78 in the DLC

Hi

Currently I started to play WX-78 with the new DLC
Greatly increases their disadvantages by the constant rain in the spring, so it's a terrible for the character, but neither useless, it's hard when you start because it has no protection without an umbrella
Besides several dialogues, such as when a glacier is examined, his statement appears in lowercase instead of uppercase typical robot.
Have I thought about this character when creating the DLC?

I believe so because they put all the chess biomes all over the place.  I've started a couple games with WX and was sittin on like 10 gears on day 2.  Just save them and eat them as your health gets low.  Also, just set it to start in Autumn if you find it to hard starting on Spring :D.

Hmm...

Umbrella needs to stop Wx from rain damage.

No, it shouldn't. If you only have 90% protection from rain, then that means it makes sense to still be taking damage. SethR said soon in an update the damage will be reduced based off how waterproof you are, so there's that.

No, it shouldn't. If you only have 90% protection from rain, then that means it makes sense to still be taking damage. SethR said soon in an update the damage will be reduced based off how waterproof you are, so there's that.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Archived