bearger and drying racks

Bearger is eating everthing in you chests, fridge, bee hives, farms, beerybushes, crockpot...
but he's ignoring drying racks. I don't know if this is a bug. Maybe he should eat the meat from drying racks, too?

There needs to be a much smaller, more "aggressive" type thing that steals food.

Something a bit smaller than a spider, being slightly slower than the player, and what it does is steal food,

runs offscreen and then despawns. It would keep players on their toes.

Nooooo! Not the food! I don't want to starve!

Don't worry just beat the bearger to death. Even with a spear and a logsuit he's very easy to kill. He could destroy your whole base. And after that you have a lot of meat.

Oh...and make sure you lure him away from your base before you fight him, because he could destroy your base.

There needs to be a much smaller, more "aggressive" type thing that steals food.

Something a bit smaller than a spider, being slightly slower than the player, and what it does is steal food,

I don't know... this would mean that you could never leave your base alone.

Krampus :p not exactly of what you described, but...

2027-close-enough.jpg

Archived