A "New" Idea

I would LOVE if in Don't Starve if Wilson could have a pet or, "Son," Weejay! There is lots of fan art of him, and I think he could be like a small bird and follow Wilson. He can starve, and ONLY WILSON can get him, because you know Wilson is a scientist and makes crazy stuff. Weejay is Wilson's "Son" so Wilson will love him in a fatherly way. He has the same stats as Wilson, and can carry stuff with a backpack. He can also Fish, can wear hats, etc... I would LOVE it if you added this into the game. Also an event has to happen to get him. Thanks for listening to my ideas!

Well I know who made Weejay and he loves Don't Starve. He would love it if Klei used his idea.

Again, this is probably something to bring up with the actual artist ZombiDJ and not Klei.

This is also something that would be better seen as a mod then part of the DLC.

Okay, guys, step back.  Logical Battal coming through.

Typing in "Don't Starve Fan Art" will also get you some crappy art I did a while back.  Does that mean the art is popular?  No.  No it doesn't.  Furthermore, it doesn't mean people want to see it in Don't Starve.  It just means it is related to the search. 

As Xjurwi said, Klei loves seeing fanart and fan characters.  This does not, in any way, mean they want or should add it to the game.  I am also a little suspicious about "Zombi wants Weejay in the game".  In case they actually did state it, I'm sure the community of modders out there will be glad to help.

Okay, guys, step back.  Logical Battal coming through.

Typing in "Don't Starve Fan Art" will also get you some crappy art I did a while back.  Does that mean the art is popular?  No.  No it doesn't.  Furthermore, it doesn't mean people want to see it in Don't Starve.  It just means it is related to the search. 

As Xjurwi said, Klei loves seeing fanart and fan characters.  This does not, in any way, mean they want or should add it to the game.  I am also a little suspicious about "Zombi wants Weejay in the game".  In case they actually did state it, I'm sure the community of modders out there will be glad to help.

Same To You *** ****! You are as S***ty as Xjurwi!

Archived