Thermal Stone

I wish they would fix the thermal stone so that it doesn't suddenly flash freeze you in the summer. It's a great way to stay cool if you ice it, but there should be some cold warning (ie. the first edging of frost) before you're suddenly freezing to death in the middle of summer.

You can wear an ice cube on your head for pity's sake, why can't you hold a cold stone without freezing too?

I wish they would fix the thermal stone so that it doesn't suddenly flash freeze you in the summer. It's a great way to stay cool if you ice it, but there should be some cold warning (ie. the first edging of frost) before you're suddenly freezing to death in the middle of summer.

You can wear an ice cube on your head for pity's sake, why can't you hold a cold stone without freezing too?

Totally agree with this, it's irritating and unfun.

I think it's hilarious. How does it feel when you have to keep your scientific creations under control? Not gonna lie, if it became possible for your character to trigger your own tooth traps I would have been cackling with glee. I still fondly remember the first time I made a boomerang, and subsequently accidentally killed myself with it.

Archived