Mayby it's time for paddling in the sea.

U mean another new skill to Wigfrid on scrapped old boat?

Sorry,i'm Chinese. 

No, I mean Wigfrid has something to say about that scrapped boat.

SUNKBOAT = "No wonder it sank. It is not a longship."

and

BOAT = "Is that how I got here?"

That's a paddlin'

I was waiting for this. Lmao

Simple.

big fish, mermaid, sea monster, optopus

Meh, more mobs with new drops for new clothing to protect you from the new environment, it doesn't seem as exciting, atleast the new DLC has more giant dynamics, new seasons to detract from the whole "Lets make a new environment, filled with stuff to make new stuff, to help them survive the environment"

The level of rudeness and cyncism in this thread is annoying. You guys are also not thinking outside the box. What if you build a boat, set off (which would be like entering a tent), and respawn somewhere else randomly on the coast (kind of like a wormhole). This would take care of the  aforementioned physics/invisible wall issues. You could lose sanity and hunger from the voyage, and some of your food could spoil.

Anyway, i think boats shouldn't be ruled out, but I think we can approach them in a way that doesnt conflict with the mechanics of the game.

The level of rudeness and cyncism in this thread is annoying. You guys are also not thinking outside the box. What if you build a boat, set off (which would be like entering a tent), and respawn somewhere else randomly on the coast (kind of like a wormhole). This would take care of the  aforementioned physics/invisible wall issues. You could lose sanity and hunger from the voyage, and some of your food could spoil.

Anyway, i think boats shouldn't be ruled out, but I think we can approach them in a way that doesnt conflict with the mechanics of the game.

Rude and cynical? What i said made u have this kind of impressions of me?

Yeah, ur suggestion is better, avoid the problem of physical wall.

But now i started to realize the problem or flaw of this game is not short for new stuffs, i've been reading some suggestions given by InaneDugong from "A bunch of misc, suggestions for the environment(Not by me)"

DS is becoming more tedious to me, many items in tier have no practical use. Surviving strategies are limited. Many dishes in food recipes rarely been made.

Magical stuffs? Ham bat, football helmet and log armor are enough.

Many items are just of novel cuteness, fancy appearence.

Rude and cynical? What i said made u have this kind of impressions of me?

Yeah, ur suggestion is better, avoid the problem of physical wall.

But now i started to realize the problem or flaw of this game is not short for new stuffs, i've been reading some suggestions given by InaneDugong from "A bunch of misc, suggestions for the environment(Not by me)"

DS is becoming more tedious to me, many items in tier have no practical use. Surviving strategies are limited. Many dishes in food recipes rarely been made.

Magical stuffs? Ham bat, football helmet and log armor are enough.

Many items are just of novel cuteness, fancy appearence.

wasnt talking about you.

Archived