Good thing to remember

Does anyone of you remembers this?

236px-A_Winter%27s_Tale.jpg

And this?

200px-Spoiled_Rotten.jpg

Or this?

Insanity%21.jpg

And how much of you saw how these beautiful posters turned in to those dark and gloomy ones?236px-Upd.png

236px-1369315780_ds_updateposter_caves.j

Why not to bring good old memories back? WE NEED TO ASK KLEI TO BRING CHEERFUL UPDATE POSTERS BACK, STARTING WITH THE NEXT UPDATE! WHO'S WITH ME? I DARE YOU TO SAY NO!

You wrote it

I did indeed.

The darker, more sinister posters are there to signify that things have gone underground.  There's no sun or birds cheerfully singing; its the dark gloom of the caves, and the haunting ruins of an ancient city.

I did indeed.

The darker, more sinister posters are there to signify that things have gone underground.  There's no sun or birds cheerfully singing; its the dark gloom of the caves, and the haunting ruins of an ancient city.

And what about strange new powers update? 

That insanity update does not look cheerful, neither does a winter's tale. They just happen to be in a different format and use different colors.

Did you not see all the season themed posters for the DLC? They used lots of colors.

The posters just fit the theme of the update, nothing more.

Archived