Bugs so far...

Hi Klei,

Been playing the beta (it's awesome), and, while I'm sure some of these are repeats, here's what I've noticed so far...

• rabbit holes -- staying collapsed through all seasons (even if rabbits pop out)
  • catcoons -- following AI has issues; they'll get "stuck" on a corner and just try to walk at you forever
  • catcoons -- CAN CATCH ON FIRE? c'mon, seriously. summer sucks enough!
  • spontaneous combustion -- catcoons, pigs, spiders, birds!? wood/rope-based stuff, at least that makes sense,...
  • mole burrows -- digging sound persists even when there is no mole digging around (logging in and out fixes)
  • crock pots -- cooking food finishes cooking as rot instead of wet goop
  • crock pots -- dropped items fell "under" and couldn't be picked up
  • items hovering over ocean space or empty space in caves
  • gears -- option to eat even as Willow
  • ice flingomatic -- flings ice at endothermic fires, durrrr whyyy
  • ice flingomatic -- when holding the hammer and hovering over the machine, only the "hammer" option appears (I was running around frantically and almost hammered it to bits); maybe two options?

More bugs...

• moles -- constant sniffing sound, even when moles are digging around underground and not sniffing
  • Glommer -- option to attack, even when tamed (maybe make it so it can't be attacked when the flower is in the player's inventory)?

Archived