Catcoon Kills Small Animals Near You When Following

I really enjoy watching the catcoons play and jump around, and I notice that they seem to be good at killing small fast animals. I also enjoy that when fed, the catcoon will follow you around, but one thing that I noticed was that the catcoon doesn't do anything particularly interesting as it follows you, it doesn't even go about and jump at tree's until it is done following you.

As a way to make the catcoon a more helpful companion could be to have it able to catch and kill small animals, such as rabbits, when following you, and maybe even have the catcoon bring the rabbit back alive to the player, so that the player can utilize the catcoon as a tool for catching rabbits faster.

You could also include a feature where the catcoon eats the prey that it catches every so often, so that the catching mechanic wouldn't be over powered, since players would be able to get food too easily if the catcoon simply brought back every rabbit the player ran across.

You are either trolling or not elaborating on a true event.

How much more does he need to elaborate?  OP said catcoon should do his normal things when following player and Mr. Tiddles responded that his does.  Mine does too.  So much so that he only really stays in my general vicinity.

Archived