PLZ ADD THIS ITS A GOOD IDEA!

I wish Don't Starve had my favorite animal... The hedgehog! So I believe that Hedgehog's should be in the game. They have 240 Health, 13 attack (if harmed), has 22, and 31 defense (If curled up in a ball.)

They drop morsel, and can be tamed! If tamed the get 260 health, follow you, and kill enemies. They run away if they are below 60 health. They attack by rolling up into a ball, and flinging them self's at enemies. They are tamed by feeding them berries, and glommer wings, (Hedgehogs eat flies, and insects.) They must always feed them, and they eat ALMOST ANYTHING you give it. Killing it will give you 7-10 naughtiness. They will damage you, or enemies if hit. I also think it should have a don't starve charm to it, so make it a Hedge Hox! Has the Tail, Ears, and Nose of a Fox!

And Every thing else of a African Pigmy Hedgehog!

I wish Don't Starve had my favorite animal... The hedgehog! So I believe that Hedgehog's should be in the game. They have 240 Health, 13 attack (if harmed), has 22, and 31 defense (If curled up in a ball.)

They drop morsel, and can be tamed! If tamed the get 260 health, follow you, and kill enemies. They run away if they are below 60 health. They attack by rolling up into a ball, and flinging them self's at enemies. They are tamed by feeding them berries, and glommer wings, (Hedgehogs eat flies, and insects.) They must always feed them, and they eat ALMOST ANYTHING you give it. Killing it will give you 7-10 naughtiness. They will damage you, or enemies if hit. I would love it if it was in the game! IT WOULD BE SOOO CUTE!!!

Your excitement for hedgehogs could be soothed with a very generous modder.

As for being added to the game, almost every animal is sort of wacky except the seasonal birds. So I would put that hedgehog energy to brainstorming a more warped creature. Something like a Catcoon and the Kolaphant if you get me.

I would think a hedgehog would be adorable, but without a bit of Don't Starve charm, he may seem almost out of place. I would love a pet that stays at my base providing a service, but would shun me if I didn't give it food/attention.

And welcome to the fourms :D

Your excitement for hedgehogs could be soothed with a very generous modder.

As for being added to the game, almost every animal is sort of wacky except the seasonal birds. So I would put that hedgehog energy to brainstorming a more warped creature. Something like a Catcoon and the Kolaphant if you get me.

I would think a hedgehog would be adorable, but without a bit of Don't Starve charm, he may seem almost out of place. I would love a pet that stays at my base providing a service, but would shun me if I didn't give it food/attention.

And welcome to the fourms :grin:

Maybe It can be a Hedge Hox (A Hedgehog combined with a Fox.) Has the Ears, Tail, And Nose of a fox!

EVEN MORE CUTE!!!!!

Hedgehoax - you think it's a hedgehog, but actually...

Pledgehog - it polishes your items made of wood.

Hedge Hog - you can ride it like a motorcycle to move around really quickly... except you take spikey damage over time.

You do.

That's one way to be banned from the forums. I guess.

On topic, if you can think up some unorthodox mixture of animals to get the combination of a hedgehog, or think of some game mechanic that is new and interesting, then this might be a viable idea. Though I can't really think of any "cute" creatures in Don't Starve...

Hedge Fox, well... I was too thinking of hedgehogs hut who would be the ones eating mushrooms. I was thinking of having foxes separately who would run away if you approach them and would only eat meat and kill birds, would be a bit like catcoon but a fast runner.

Archived