deerclops

Okay, I know this guy is dangerous, but why i spawns right next to my base, at night and imediatly starts to demolish my base instead of trying to kill me, it took for me quite a while to draw his a attention (of course at his night attack he killed me so I tried to get his attention after I came back to my poor half destroyed base and so him demolishing the other half). After I lured in in to living forest he was destroyed but now I have to build my base from ashes.

So there's the question? Why deerclops is spawned nearly in my base, instead of doing this a few screens away? (it was like one and a half or two screens from me, but i had no time to prepare for defense) 

Always happens like this... He isn't even spawned right next to your base, but once he wanders near you he just goes aggro and comes to kill you (or your base, or pig houses, or other structues).

I lost the last two world of him because he always destroyed my base in early winter and I froze to death or he killed me.

Okay, I know this guy is dangerous, but why i spawns right next to my base, at night and imediatly starts to demolish my base instead of trying to kill me, it took for me quite a while to draw his a attention (of course at his night attack he killed me so I tried to get his attention after I came back to my poor half destroyed base and so him demolishing the other half). After I lured in in to living forest he was destroyed but now I have to build my base from ashes.

So there's the question? Why deerclops is spawned nearly in my base, instead of doing this a few screens away? (it was like one and a half or two screens from me, but i had no time to prepare for defense) 

i always try to make a smaller base far away from my main base and try to survive there for winter. also try to live off the fat of the land

Always happens like this... He isn't even spawned right next to your base, but once he wanders near you he just goes aggro and comes to kill you (or your base, or pig houses, or other structues).

I lost the last two world of him because he always destroyed my base in early winter and I froze to death or he killed me.He 

He came mainly for my base

i read somewhere that cloopsydoodles is programmed to first destroy your base(structures)and then target the player,making him a pain in the ass sometimes,but its the game 

Good Luck

and don't starve

PS:i created and account just to reply to this hahahaha

Archived