Buy it on Steam for how much?

Hpfm2

So from what I've heard, you can buy the DLC right now with a discount for only 3.99. However, I am unable to use paypal or amazon, so that's not an option to me right now. I'm wondering if when steam finally updates, it will also be with a discount, or it will be the normal 4.99

Also, one more thing- How much is Don't Starve (the original full game), right now on Steam in dollars? I just wanted to see how steam made the translation to euros of the original game (Steam sometimes makes a direct conversion, sometimes it charges the same euros than dollars, sometimes it adds or subtracts for no rhyme or reson), and maybe they will make the same conversion on the DLC.

Don`t Starve is $15 now (USA and worldwide - I see this price being here in Japan), without soundtrack. But the price changes depending on which country you live in.

In UK is £12 ($20) and in Brazil is R$25 (around $10,6).

Don`t Starve is $15 now (USA and worldwide - I see this price being here in Japan), without soundtrack. But the price changes depending on which country you live in.

In UK is £12 ($20) and in Brazil is R$25 (around $10,6).

Yeah, that what I mean- Over here is 13.99€. So I'm just thinking, if steam turned 15$ in 14€, maybe 5$ will be, like 4.50€ or something.

Yeah, that what I mean- Over here is 13.99€. So I'm just thinking, if steam turned 15$ in 14€, maybe 5$ will be, like 4.50€ or something.

well... if using Math will be 4,666... so I guess it will be 4.50€.

Using Math again, in Brazil will be around R$ 8. This is around 2,5€.

You can ask to someone to buy it for you in Brazil, and give you as a gift after that. It`s always cheaper.

Archived