World creation menu - 4 page instead of 7

Right now, if you click the right arrow, it scrolls you half a page to the right instead of full page. It has been confusing to me since I start playing. Feels counter-intuitive.

For example (note the top section, left and right):

1st page : worldsize - rain

Scroll once: rain - sapling

My point is, I have seen "rain" on 1st page, I have set it and I'm done with it, but why I click the right arrow and still see "rain" again?

There is actually only 4 unique pages (which top sections are): worldsize-rain, sapling-reed, rabbit-pig, bee-tentacle.

With half page scrolling you have 7 pages: worldsize-rain, rain-sapling, sapling-reed, reed-rabbit, rabbit-pig, pig-bee, bee-tentacle. Overwhelming, right? It creates the illusion that there is more to set than it actually is. Often confusing, you might miss setting something on the middle.

I think it would be much better to use the 4 unique page layout. And maybe add a 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 somewhere. They should improve the integrity of world creation menu quite significantly.

For now double clicking around quite helps. But still sub par compared to true 4 page layout plus 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4.

Also I wonder what the krampus bar is for?

Okay i just found out myself, guys, this is awesome news about Krampus: If you set Krampus on more he will take less naughtiness to spawn. I killed like 10 butterflies (Krampus was on max level) and he spawned immediately... that's the thing I always wanted!

THIS

IS

SO

AWESOME!

Thanks Klei, for listening to the Krampus comunity. That's why I love and support every single game you make. You are simply the best gaming company out there!

Love,

a dedicated supporter

Okay i just found out myself, guys, this is awesome news about Krampus: If you set Krampus on more he will take less naughtiness to spawn. I killed like 10 butterflies (Krampus was on max level) and he spawned immediately... that's the thing I always wanted!

THIS

IS

SO

AWESOME!

Thanks Klei, for listening to the Krampus comunity. That's why I love and support every single game you make. You are simply the best gaming company out there!

Love,

a dedicated supporter

That is nice for getting the sack initially but then it would become a bother that he is triggered so easily

Archived