The terrible artist thread!

A thread made for those people (like me) who like drawing but absolutely suck at it!

I couldn't really find any good threads for my terrible "drawings" to fit into :razz:

Some doodles of DS i did in school about a year ago

qTb6fu4.jpg
 foBZDuy.jpg 
 QozpZIa.jpg

A random doodle i did earlier today of the Deerclops making a Ice "statue" of wilson

2QNlGyj.png

Glommer

CrxmoZD.jpg 

Some RoG doodles

NfPmXeH.jpg 

Colored glommer attempt

PqORtol.jpg 

Feel free to add any small doodles/ drawings you want to below

Edited by Subscriber01236
  • Like 1

I have done some more art, keep in mind these have been scanned using a scanner so they aren't exactly the best quality for a picture but here you go

Glommer

CrxmoZD.jpg 

Some RoG doodles

NfPmXeH.jpg 

The original post has been updated with these

Colored glommer attempt

PqORtol.jpg 
Edited by Subscriber01236

Oh hey, didn't expect to see you on these forums c:

Yeah. I joined as Lol@44 some time back, and I didn't know you were here. Tried to change my name once I figured it out (which was this morning), but failed :/

Oh yeah and on topic, I really like the Wendy and Wolfgang ones. Dat beefalo tho. Now THAT was good. :D

I'm developing my own style to draw Don't Starve stuff (mosty characters) in, to practice sketching and stuff. My muscle get all tense when I draw, so that's why I need practice with lighter pencil strokes. You might see me with a Webber avatar sometime soon. Maybe even an O(riginal)C(haracter)! Or Wilson. Nobody knows, it depends which one looks best in the end. ;)