Persona Prattles(OPEN RP FOR UP TO 5 PEOPLE)

Hybridic

RULES

You may RP as your persona/fursona

Please post a full color picture of your persona/fursona, no shading(I'm saving you people here, shush)

Give a brief description of your persona/fursona.

Persona/fursona can be OP to an EXTENT. The persona/fursona must be able to die in some way, and must be able to be brought back from death in some way.

NO BAD GUYS.

Persona/fursona can be anything and any size, as long as it's not super tiny or gargantuan.

Application Template:

*insert picture here*

Name:

Other: *you add the overall description here. personality, quirks, etc....JUST KEEP IT BRIEF*

I shall put up my application up shortly as an example/entry.

RPers

-------------

Myself(Hybridic)

Silentdarkness1

Blewcheese

Pecival

DwerBomb

Edited by Hybridic

Okay, I haven't really explained my persona too much, so i'll fill in one of these applications just so people can have a good idea of what we're talking about.

5Yq4sUz.jpg

Name: RT-42

Other: Isolative, anti-social, powerful, and yet clumsy at times. Attacks using pure magic. High resistance to the effects of Nightmare Fuel.

If that is your persona, i don't see why not

I have no idea what my real persona is...

Yet, I know how this may end with me... I am not really into roleplays that use non-human characters.

Let's see... If not even @ wants to join, then I'll join.

EDIT: Ok, Pecival was already in...

So, here I am:

Name: Dwer

Other: I was previously a man, but than I got cursed and became a tentatato. I have a sombrero :p

Edited by DwerBomb

Perhaps Battal wants to watch this little adventure.

I shall let him be a spectator here

I have no idea what my real persona is...

Yet, I know how this may end with me... I am not really into roleplays that use non-human characters.

Let's see... If not even @ wants to join, then I'll join.

EDIT: Ok, Pecival was already in...

So, here I am:

Name: Dwer

Other: I was previously a man, but than I got cursed and became a tentatato. I have a sombrero :p

Dwer you need a picture to go with

(Let me get a sketch going..in the meantime, have a bio sheet.

Voodoo Homunculus

Name: Pecival Wulfric Buttons

Appearance: A small homunculus, this creature looks like a childish toy left in the wilderness, but this makes it more dangerous so; patches of different patterns, stitches attaching limbs and digits to their respective body part, and two curious buttons on its chest give it a nice look that wouldn't look out of place in a truant toy store. Do not be decieved though; cuts in the cloth bleed blood dark as the heart, and stains of red underneath the button and patch eyes indicate that it was crying a red fluid.

Personality: A being of artificial life, made from the soul of Percival Brein, this being retains all memories, motives, even personality of its former life. Of course, being a mere imitation of life, it usually hates the living, thought not out of anger for being denied the chance to be human. No, it was usually infuriated by signs of life because it is a reminder that it will never be accepted, never to walk among the living as an equal, to be looked down upon as someone that deserves no pity for their suffering. From the shadows of pitiless despair blossom the thorns of anger, as any wise person would know. Of course, that doesn't mean it hates all life forms; he respects the power and strength of magic imbued creatures, and those that make amends with it are likely to not have a needle stabbed through their eye while they sleep at night.

Height: 3 Feet 4 Inches

Backstory: (I'll finish this later, my hands are tired.)

Abilities or Weapons: While looking rather defenseless, don't be fooled; the zipper on the back of its head contains a bottle of Vitae, material used to runes of power. Even without the vitae, the creature is dangerous; it wields a a comically over-sized needle, one that has killed many creatures, but it has been used to draw intricate details for invoking runes.

Side Notes: While generally small, this gives it an advantage, as it will have much quicker agility and speed then the average person. Be wary of destroying any type of sewing equipment in front of this creature.

Human Sacrifice

Name: Percival Wulfric Brien

Appearance:

Personality:

Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches

Backstory: (Too tired, will finish later....)

Abilities or Weapons:

Side Notes:

Edited by Pecival